Sushi in Lagos can be very hard to find if you don’t know where to look, but crave no more, our foodie is here to show you the ropes. Sushi is really good for you, because its a quick source of protein, and the fatty acids it contains are great for your cardiovascular health.
So indulge yourself one of these days at one (or all) of these sushi bars available to us in Lagos, and save some for me!
- Izanagi:Izanagi offers great sushi and great ambiance. There is a private room inside which caters to a big party, and blocks off from the rest of the restaurant. Perfect for a birthday celebration. 19B Idejo St. Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island.
- Sakura: With one of the coolest environment and friendly staff, you will eat and be back again. Sakura is perfect for an intimate dinner. 2a Saka Jojo Street, Victoria Island.
- Bunyaki/Bungalow: Bunyaki have the biggest selection of sushi that leaves you spoiled for choice. They also have a hibachi that will make for a very interesting meal! 1296 Akin Adesola St, Victoria Island.
- Fusion: Fusion has a good decor, warm and calm inside, having good view over the lagoon and the food is tasty. 1C Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island Lagos.
- Shogun: The shogun sushi bar is a small cozy place that offers one of the best sushi in town. It sits on the edge of the lagoon and offers you a breathtaking view of Lagos. 1390 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Mayumi: With Japanese style interior, the ambiance of Mayumi definitely rocks our boat. With friendly staff and an extensive sushi collection, you’re bound to enjoy your meal there. They are located in The Oriental Hotel, Lagos.