It’s only Wednesday, but the good news is that you’ve made it halfway through the week, and there are only a few days left till the weekend. To help get you out of that mid-week funk, we’ve curated a list of 8 inspiring TED Talks by influential black women whose words are just what we need to hear.
Here’s some inspiration to keep you going until the weekend.
1. Black Girls Code – Kimberly Bryant
2. Boys, Sex, and Control – Lola Shoneyin
3.Want your enterprise to change the world? Start with yourself – Liz Ngonzi
4. How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime – Nadine Burke Harris
5. The Danger of a Single Story – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
6. Embrace The Near Win – Sarah Lewis
7. Meet a young entrepreneur, cartoonist, designer, activist – Maya Penn
8. My Year of Saying Yes – Shonda Rhimes