Uber has launched a new campaign with Tastemakers Africa (TSTMKRS), Radisson Blu, and South African Airways to inspire Africans to travel Africa, and is headed to Lagos on the 18th of August 2016 (TOMORROW!!).
#SEEKAFRICA is giving away three all expenses paid trips to Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa among other prizes to entrants who post photos to Instagram and Twitter showing how to #SEEKAFRICA in their own cities. The campaign comes on the heels of the launch of TSTMKRS, a mobile app disrupting what the world thinks about Africa, one trip at a time available on iOS and Android devices.
There is nothing more fulfilling than discovering what your own continent has to offer and experiencing amazing opportunities that are unique only to Africa. It is time to #SeekAfrica.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your Uber app and enter the code SEEKAFRICAZA in the ‘Promotions’ tab
- Head to one of your favourite spots, take a photo and post it to Instagram or Twitter
- Remember to include the hashtag #SEEKAFRICA in your post and tag Uber_RSA
- Our favourite photos will stand the chance to win 1 of 3 insider experiences from TSTMKRS, SAA and Radisson Blu
Here are some examples of photos that entered the competition
Grand Prize (3)
A four-night experience for two in Kenya, Nigeria, or South Africa.
Second Prize (3)
A two night “staycation” for two in your country, in either Cape Town, Johannesburg, Lagos or Nairobi.
Detailed Terms and Conditions here: www.tastemakersafrica.com
- Competition is from Friday 12th – Tuesday 23 August, winners are chosen over Wednesday, 24 August and Thursday 25 August and will be announced on Friday 26 August 2016
- Prizes consist of:
First prize: (For three winners) four days/five nights stay in Johannesburg, Lagos or Nairobi including $500 Tastemakers experiences and $150 Uber discounted rides
Second prize: (For three winners) staycations – One in each country including two nights stay at Radisson Blu, $50 Tastemakers experiences and $50 Uber discounted rides
Hurry and get to it! See you all tomorrow!